Paper Submission Format:
All submissions should be formatted as single-spaced, double column A4 paper size, according to the following templates available for download: LaTeX template [LaTeX template], or MS Word template [MS Word template]. Full paper submissions are limited to 10 pages in length, including references and figures. Accordingly, short paper submissions are limited to 4 pages.
Papers should be submitted in the PDF file format through EasyChair or to (The email account - to be announced ...). Supplementary materials (e.g., videos) should be compressed in the ZIP file format and email to (The email account - to be announced ...) with the authors' information and paper id.
The review process is double blind. Submissions are to be anonymized (see the guidelines for anonymity below).
- Remove author and institutional information from the author list on the title page.
- Remove author information from all paper headers.
- Remove clues from the main text that would directly identify any of the authors.
- Your own published work that appears on mainstream (including online) and are available for the reviewer must be cited in the third person, in a manner that is not traceable to the identity of the authors. For example: "In , Mountain and River have proposed ..." is acceptable, whereas "In , we have proposed ..." is not, when reference  is listed such as "IEEE Trans. PAMI, 6(6):721-741, November 1984".
- Anonymize your PDF file. Note that PDF creator programs may accidentally leave Author information in the file header.
- Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in automatic rejection of the paper.